Stringjoy Broadways | Heavy Bottom Super Light Gauge (9-46) Pure Nickel Electric Guitar Strings
Stringjoy Broadways Pure Nickel Electric Guitar Strings
The Stringjoy Broadways are our homage to vintage round core, pure nickel guitar strings, but done better. More nickel, more flexibility, and the longest-lasting tone you’ve experienced in a set of electric guitar strings.
Stringjoy took a classic approach to the gauges on our Broadway sets with just a few limited offerings in this line. If you’ve ever played Pure Nickel strings before, these strings have even more nickel in them than the strings you’ve played in the past.
That means more of that rich, full tonal character. It also means more flexibility, since the round core is thinner than it is in other sets. But these don’t sacrifice when it comes to strength or durability either, and they hold tune with the best of ’em.
Broadways use a thin but strong round steel core, with a highly-compressed pure nickel over-wrap that gets as much nickel onto each string as possible. This gives you the tone of a much heavier string and the flexibility of a lighter string, with no trade-offs to speak of.
The incredible flexibility of Stringjoy Broadway Pure Nickel wounds means that this set gives you loads of playability and full, warm tonality.
- Pure Nickel Electric Guitar Strings
- Top quality pure Nickel wire wound around a high-carbon round steel core wire
- High-Mass winding – leads to heavier strings with the flexibility of lighter strings with no trade-offs • Inspired by the sound of vintage strings
- More flexibility due to thinner round core
- Rich and full tonal character with loads of playability
- Longer string life and less breakage with better tuning stability across the life of the string
- Made in Nashville Tennessee, USA